BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Alejandra M.
People love this but I honestly don’t because I’m not a fan of peanut butter. I think they’re too salty
Maddalena G.
Rolling Meadows
#Yum #IWouldEatTheseAllTheTime #WhiteChocolate #Del.icio.us #SendMeSomeFreeReesie’s
i really Love these
Carley G.
jacksonville
Great! Eliminates the chocolate sweet tooth and great peanut butter taste!! Great with white chocolate
Maritza D.
Tulare
These are good but they are not my favorite when I want chocolate not my to go kind. But they are good
Mary L.
hialeah
I love chocolate but over all i love peanut butter and the only chocolate that gives me that is reeses
Alyssa M.
2nd best candy ever. Don’t really need to rate this since everyone has eaten one. Recommend to everyone
Krystal A.
I'm not a Reese's fan but these are absolutely, fantastically delicious. It's heaven in a chocolate cup
Latha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy these more than the original because the white chocolate and peanut butter aren't overly sweet.
Rebekah M.
North , SC
My fiancé loves these chocolates I buy them on every occasion. Great quality and he loves the taste!
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Great snack for when i have the peanut butter cup craving they know its mie means hands off its moms
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?