BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Megan H.
Sharpsburg
Love these! One of my favorite candies! Recommend 100%! Good flavor and good tasting chocolate!
Diana M.
I thought I was in love with the regular kind until I came across these! Total lover for these.
Jen S.
AMAZING! Great way to enjoy peanut butter cups if you want something other than milk chocolate.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I REALLY LOVE REECES!! 😍😍😍😍 the white cup ones are my favorite and they are extremely delicious
Grace E.
I love white chocolate and I love these. The peanut butter is amazing. Good job on the Reese's!
Sarah N.
Foley, AL
What's better than milk chocolate, peanut butter Reese's? White chocolate peanut butter Reese's!
Gillian M.
Murray, UT
One of my go to’s when I’m craving chocolate. Can’t beat the original Reese’s peanutbutter cup.
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Regular or dark chocolate they are hands down amazing. Amazing taste and not expensive at all.
Heaven W.
dallas
Love these ressees. Almost as good as milk chocolate. Can be found at any store. So amazing (:
Kristy N.
Dry Prong
Omg soooooo gooooooood!!! I love peanut butter and if your a peanut butter fan I recommend this
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?