BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Katherine C.
Love peanut butter and chocolate!! The big cups are great cause I feel like the PB ratio is a little better.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love white chocolate and reeses picking this flavor for reeses I will be buying these over and over again!
Ashlee M.
Comanche
These are my all time favorite reeses. I love white chocolate and it's so sweet. I crave these a lot as well.
Jessica L.
St. Clair Shores
I love these but not as much as regular reesees. They melt in your mouth and taste even better in the fridge
Meg B.
usa
I do not like white chocolate in any of Reese's products. In my opinion they should stick to milk chocolate.
J S.
Buffalo, NY
No. I am not a white chocolate hater, but I do not like this combination. The original is the only way to go.
David M.
San Antonio
White chocolate! Oh man, the best chocolate candy there is. I simply love Reese’s because there just awesome!
Daniela C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Oh my gosh. I cant begin to explain how absolutely delish theses are. My fav by far! Alll kinds of white cocoZ
Hailee D.
Louisville, KY
I love the white chocolate Reese’s they taste so good. They are cheap and can get at almost any gas station.
Devann B.
USA
Good not a fan of white chocolate but this was pretty good. Would buy again if only candy option. Love reeses
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?