BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
This is my favorite candy ever! Great with a glass of milk! Will tell all my friends and will keep buying!
Taylor G.
Bristol
I am not a fan of this product. The white chocolate did not taste good at all and I was very disappointed.
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
Melts in your mouth chocolate delicious and tasty yummy yummy dessert sneak a bite when kids aren’t looking
Ana G.
Best product Reese’s has to offer! I can’t buy a bag of these because I will eat all of them in one sitting
kailey f.
Kilgore, TX
Original Reece's are oh so good but adding white chocolate takes the deliciousness to a whole other level!
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my dad's favorite. He gets them all the time and is constantly eating them. He never goes without
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I love the regular and white reese's. They are priced good and love keeping them handle at home and work..
Amber H.
grimesland
I love Reeses white peanut butter cups because it's white chocolate. This is one of my top favorite snacks
Megan S.
Nothing like biting down into the peanut butter, chocolate smooth, greatness that is the Reese’s cup.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
I used to be skeptical about white chocolate . But the mixture of that and peanut butter gets me every time
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?