BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
The white chocolate Reese are the best to get. Certain milk chocolates I can not eat because of the smell of it and the taste but the Reese’s and white chocolate does not bother me. These are very repurchaseable and have great price range. Definitely would recommend.
Abby P.
saint louis
Not a huge fan of their Reese's cups. There's too much peanut butter and not enough chocolate. I'm also not a huge fan of peanut butter so that is probably just me. But I just feel like the ratio of chocolate and peanut butter is really off.
Dawn C.
Elizabethton, TN
Reese's white peanut butter cups are absolutely delicious. The white chocolate is so smooth and creamy I could eat it all day long.
I would definitely recommend this product to others .
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Are used to not be a fan of white chocolate until I tried these. The white chocolate at the different type of flavor to these butter cups and I’m definitely liking them a whole lot would truly recommend to people who love white chocolate
Katelyn S.
Modesto
My husband loves these white chocolate creations. He believes they have been sent from heaven just for him. I usually buy them for him at walmart for a dollar for the king sized. Matter or fact im going to go grab some for him today.
Hanna O.
Alright, let's get this out of the way. I love sweet food, especially chocolate. Like these are amazing, the white chocolate tastes real and super creamy and the peanut butter is also creamier than usual Reese's. So worth it, pick them up
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm a fan of white chocolate more than milk chocolate, but these weren't my favorite. They were very good but I think I prefer peanut butter with regular milk chocolate. I wouldn't buy these again but I always recommend everyone try them once!
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Mia b.
The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is unbelievable! I don’t like candy when it’s pure chocolate but peanut butter is definitely one of my top favorites so it’s the perfect mix. The only candy I want any time of the year.
Lisa D.
Jacksonville, FL
VERY sweet, busy good! It didn’t satisfy my chocolate sweet tooth since it was too seeet, but I did enjoy it. Don’t eat too much unless you want a tummy ache. CVS has them on sale all the time! That’s a great deal. I’d repurchase it but only eat one cup.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?