BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
They really stepped up their game when they came out with white Chocolate. So good even better frozen
Reagan H.
Colorado Springs
Love this candy. It’s like peanut butter covered in chocolate. Delicious! One of my favorite candies
Savannah T.
Mishawaka
One word: YUM.
Creamy, peanutbuttery, and even better cold!
I prefer these to the milk chocolate now.
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this chocolate. It is so delicious. I will forever buy this chocolate. Never disappointed me .
Rebekah M.
North , SC
My fiancé loves these chocolates I buy them on every occasion. Great quality and he loves the taste!
Jaymie G.
Coldwater, MI
Best candy ever. Love love this candy. We get all the time. Love peanut butter and chocolate together
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
The white peanut butter cups are nice! Good for special events or just a quick snack! Love love love.
Https.Noell K.
Meeker, OK
Wow wow wooowwww okay, this is one of my favorite chocolate candys ever its absolutely delicous😍:))))
Courtney R.
Odessa, TX
Reese's are amazing. White chocolate is amazing. Peanut butter is amazing. Therefore this is amazing.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
These are freaking amaz-balls. I love white chocolate Reese's. The minis are okay but these are life.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?