BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Ebony H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite chocolates. They are delicious. Soft and melt in your mouth. Very affordable.
Nadia H.
richmond va
I love any thing white chocolate so when they came out with this one i had to try it and it was amazing
Maddalena G.
Rolling Meadows
#Yum #IWouldEatTheseAllTheTime #WhiteChocolate #Del.icio.us #SendMeSomeFreeReesie’s
i really Love these
Alyssa M.
2nd best candy ever. Don’t really need to rate this since everyone has eaten one. Recommend to everyone
Krystal A.
I'm not a Reese's fan but these are absolutely, fantastically delicious. It's heaven in a chocolate cup
Leslie B.
San Diego, CA
I swear I am addicted to these. The white chocolate and peanut butter complement each other perfectly.
Peyton D.
Loretto, TN
reese’s are my favorite candy ever because of the creamy peanut butter combined with the milk chocolate
Victoria T.
corcoran
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of peanut butter but once I get my hands on these I will eat them until there is no more
Tayler C.
shelby nc
Who doesn’t love chocolate? I do and this is amazing and I can’t help but to buy some at the check out
Samantha P.
Seriously really gross. Do not waste your money unless you like trash food then go ahead and buy this.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?