BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Alissa J.
Fresno, CA
I prefer white chocolate over milk chocolate so this candy is really delicious!! And I love peanut butter as well!
Mona L.
I've tried all kinds of chocolate candies, but these are by far the best mix with peanut butter. Yummy to the tummy
Morgan H.
Man, I don't like white chocolate, but these are the bomb😍😍😍 They taste like a drop of heaven. I love them so much
Yajaiira S.
Edinburg, TX
I love buying these when I go to the store I love Reese so much and they are like the white Hershey with butter tho
Joanna S.
Lake Station, IN
Reesie‘s white peanut butter cup is definitely my favorite has great taste they taste even better when they’re cold
Britney M.
Honolulu, HI
The white Reese’s is the best, it’s honestly better than the milk chocolate lol. But Reese’s is my favorite brand.
Nïå S.
Logan
I love white chocolate but these are nasty! They have an odd metallic after taste and and even more bizarre smell
Kay G.
Illinois
Personally I love chocolate so I can go for chocolate at anytime and I like these as well it's very good and Rich
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
Love the white chocolate Reese’s. They are my new favorite candy lol. They aren’t as sweet as the original to me.
Charlene C.
San pedro , CA
This 4 pack is enough to share with friends or all to yourself, always get them at the gas station or drug store
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?