BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Petty much the best candy out there. Perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Hard to beat at Reese's!
Latrell S.
Little Rock
these are very hard to find, but the combo of white chocolate and reese's peanut butter couldn't be more perfect.
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
Love chocolate and this is my go to candy cause it's so good. I love it especially when the holiday ones come out
Emily B.
Euless, TX
Two words: white chocolate! If you haven’t tried these yet, you need to!!!! I am always on the lookout for these.
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
This 4 pack is enough to share with friends or all to yourself, always get them at the gas station or drug store
ndhdndnfjj j.
I like the white chivalry with the peanut butter but I definitely like the brown chocolate better than the white!
Gloria C.
Elkhorn
The white chocolate is amazing. I didn't think I would like it at first but I fell in love after the first bite.
Shelbi W.
NNNNAAAASSSSTTTTTYYYY!!!! I like white chocolate bc it’s healthier but, it DOES NOT mix well with peanut butter!
Kiley I.
Indianapolis, IN
I love white chocolate so these are perfect. You can't beat peanut butter with white chocolate. Not rich either.
gina b.
Brockport
I love them I buy them when there have it and when there don't I will buy one there do have there lol so funny
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?