BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my dad's favorite. He gets them all the time and is constantly eating them. He never goes without
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Carrie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Reesespeanut butter cups, but i really dont like the white ones at all! Juzt not for me!
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
Melts in your mouth chocolate delicious and tasty yummy yummy dessert sneak a bite when kids aren’t looking
Ericka A.
Atlanta
I only eat white chocolate it’s been my fav since i was little i just buy the happy he bag and never share
Megan S.
Nothing like biting down into the peanut butter, chocolate smooth, greatness that is the Reese’s cup.
Ana G.
Best product Reese’s has to offer! I can’t buy a bag of these because I will eat all of them in one sitting
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
I used to be skeptical about white chocolate . But the mixture of that and peanut butter gets me every time
Wendy D.
Eaton, OH
These are my buy at the grocery...eat beforeI get home..hide the evidence...so I don't have to share good!
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I love the regular and white reese's. They are priced good and love keeping them handle at home and work..
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?