BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
While some people hate white chocolate, I love it. Mixed with the peanut butter, it provides a perfect treat.
Daniela C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Oh my gosh. I cant begin to explain how absolutely delish theses are. My fav by far! Alll kinds of white cocoZ
Elizabeth B.
Wayne
Love peanut butter & white chocolate. This is a great mix. Besides most of the time they chocolate is melted
Taylor M.
I’m a chocolate lover and this has to be a top pick. Great packaging and great twist with the white chocolate
Jessica L.
St. Clair Shores
I love these but not as much as regular reesees. They melt in your mouth and taste even better in the fridge
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
The white chocolate cups do not taste as good as the milk chocolate cups. The company put out a good effort.
Ashlee M.
Comanche
These are my all time favorite reeses. I love white chocolate and it's so sweet. I crave these a lot as well.
Hailee D.
Louisville, KY
I love the white chocolate Reese’s they taste so good. They are cheap and can get at almost any gas station.
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The next best thing! I can never make up my mind which is better! None expensive favorite gas station treat!
David M.
San Antonio
White chocolate! Oh man, the best chocolate candy there is. I simply love Reese’s because there just awesome!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?