BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Bennie F.
I LOVE THESE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. My husband brings me a pack a week. Spoiled but a eat half a day to make them last
Taylor M.
redford mi
Sooooooo damn good it dont make do since joe good this white peanut butter cup this is my crack I’m in love with this
Brittany P.
I’m not much a white chocolate kind of person but I decided to try these anyways. They just aren’t my type of thing.
Jelissa C.
Purchased at: Target
Favorite! I love any sweet snack in all white chocolate it's delicious and even my husband loves these sweet treats.
maryrose p.
Jacksonville, FL
Reeses is one of my favorite chocolate treats, and it's also one if those treats where you don't really wanna share😍
Madison H.
Nicholasville, KY
I LOVE THIS! I love chocolate but white chocolate id my fav and to have that mixed with peanut better is even better
Deborah K.
Can eat these all day. They are so good. If you like peanut butter you will love this candy. I 100% recommend to you.
Jesus A.
Weslaco
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
Yaaaaaaz white chocolate with peanut butter the best combination.
I eat them once a month but when I do I enjoy them
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Mmmm.. These are Delicious! I love anything with Chocolate & when you throw PB In the mix that makes it even better!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?