BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Ainsley K.
Medina
I thought that Reese’s could not get any better, and then I tried the white chocolate ones! I am obsessed with these, and I’d almost rather have the white chocolate instead of the milk chocolate. The king size is a great value, and I love to save some for later!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I do, usually, love white chocolate more than regular chocolate but in this case I like regular Reese’s way better. These are still good but they definitely taste different.
Arielle T.
Jacksonville
THE BEST! I didn't know I could love Reese's more until I had their white chocolate peanut butter cups. The original is great of course but if you love white chocolate then you will really appreciate these. I will always purchase these whenever I see them!
Vernita S.
Atlanta
I love regular peanut butter cups so I knew I was going to love this as well. White chocolate is one of my favorite, it pairs well with the creamy peanut butter taste in these cups. It is not pricey at all, and I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
I don’t know what it is about this flavor but it’s so amazingly good. I love this one and the original milk chocolate ones. Whenever I’m at the store I pick up a candy bar and I enjoy it with some tea! Totally recommend if you’re looking to try something new!
Meighan T.
North Little Rock
How my family and I love the white peanut butter cups. Something about white chocolate with peanut butter is just a great combination. Although, I can't eat a lot because they have a strong flavor! We usually split a 4 pack between 3 of us (son gets 2)!
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
The white chocolate Reese are the best to get. Certain milk chocolates I can not eat because of the smell of it and the taste but the Reese’s and white chocolate does not bother me. These are very repurchaseable and have great price range. Definitely would recommend.
Abby P.
saint louis
Not a huge fan of their Reese's cups. There's too much peanut butter and not enough chocolate. I'm also not a huge fan of peanut butter so that is probably just me. But I just feel like the ratio of chocolate and peanut butter is really off.
Dawn C.
Elizabethton, TN
Reese's white peanut butter cups are absolutely delicious. The white chocolate is so smooth and creamy I could eat it all day long.
I would definitely recommend this product to others .
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Are used to not be a fan of white chocolate until I tried these. The white chocolate at the different type of flavor to these butter cups and I’m definitely liking them a whole lot would truly recommend to people who love white chocolate
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?