BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Loving all the new type they're coming out with. I recommend trying them all. Never a disappointment with chocolate.
Jelissa C.
Favorite! I love any sweet snack in all white chocolate it's delicious and even my husband loves these sweet treats.
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
They taste mostly the same as normal peanut butter cups. But they're good still. Can't go wrong with white chocolate
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. they are very good and cost the same as normal peanut butter cups.
Jasmine P.
Every since i was a lil kid these were my favorite. The genius who made this should be a king. Just leave me here...
Maria P.
Milton, WV
I love reeses white chocolate peanut butter cups! One of my everyday must haves in the morning. Definitely recommend
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Reese's is my favorite candy. There is just something about chocolate and peanut butter together that makes me happy.
Sophia M.
Barstow
I love this pack because it is the perfect size to get just what you want. It also works well to split with someone.
Isavella R.
San Diego, CA
Yaaaaaaz white chocolate with peanut butter the best combination.
I eat them once a month but when I do I enjoy them
Peanut butter lover! Never find another product as Reese's. Love how it taste. The size is just fine. Love the flavor.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?