BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate brand ever! Isn’t too sweet and is soft😍 smells and taste good, I eat it every week.
Elizabeth H.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely delicious! The perfect treat for a hard day or good enough to share with friends. I find mine at Target.
Haley P.
Sooo good. My husbands absolute favorite. Chocolate is usually too sweet for me so I love the white chocolate twist
Amanda F.
Lewiston, ME
I love white chocolate & I love peanut butter cups!! Put them together and it's heavenly!!! These are sooooo good!!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I’m not a fan of white chocolate, but these are amazing! I think they are 100x better than the original Reese cups!
Britney M.
Honolulu, HI
The white Reese’s is the best, it’s honestly better than the milk chocolate lol. But Reese’s is my favorite brand.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
Yes! Nothing can compare to the king size Reese's cups! These are the best candy snack around. I love them so much
Eva N.
st. louis
These do not taste good at all, thought I would give them a try but sadly did not like these. Would not buy again.
Gloria C.
Elkhorn
The white chocolate is amazing. I didn't think I would like it at first but I fell in love after the first bite.
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
Love the white chocolate Reese’s. They are my new favorite candy lol. They aren’t as sweet as the original to me.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?