BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
cindy y.
usa
These are ok. Not as good as the milk chocolate flavored ones. But if you really like white chocolate you will like these.
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
White chocolate is my absolute favorite chocolate and mixing that with my favorite candy just makes it the perfect dessert
Rose C.
Glenview, IL
Guilty pleasure and they're always on sale. I like to freeze these and try to make them last. Also, good topper for yogurt.
Madison M.
Love these thing especially the white chocolate. It's different than what I'm use too but I'm not complaining. It's great.
Kayla F.
Lusby
i wasn’t personally a big fan because the mixture of the white chocolate and peanut butter makes it far too sweet for me
Melissa M.
Yummy always will love Reese's anything they stand out and taste soo good the white chocolate is not as good but will do
Evamaria G.
Reno
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the combination of peanut with the chocolate. My all time favorite candy! I buy this every time I go to the store.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
White chocolate Reese’s are my favorite. They are the best. They’re creamier and it makes the peanut butter taste better.
erika p.
Yummy! After a while it gets a little much but over all it’s so good and kind of tastes better than the original Reese’s!
Karen E.
I couldn't stand the flavor for some reason. I prefer the original chocolate flacmcor. I will not buy this product again.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?