BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
I love white chocolate, sometimes more than original milk chocolate but for Reese's I did prefer milk chocolate over these
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
Tried this out because I thought it sounded good. I disliked the taste. Stick with the original and I would not recommend.
Elvira🇵🇭 D.
washinton
I personally don’t like these but my boyfriend are crazy over these , I guess I can give it 3 stars causeit makes him happy
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
Sooo glad they made these. White chocolate anything is amazing, let alone Reese's! If you haven't tried these, you need to.
Katherine M.
All I can say is YUM E!!!! Love these. Reece’s will always be my favorite. And adding white chocolate is just a plus.
brooklyn w.
I lovvvve these!! Wish they could be considered healthy. I always buy these when I’m craving some chocolate peanut butter!
Maia s.
GUILFORD, ME
White chocolate is my absolute favorite chocolate and mixing that with my favorite candy just makes it the perfect dessert
Jamie A.
New York
I don’t know what it is about the white chocolate and peanut butter but it makes it taste even better than a normal Reece’s
marsha w.
Everett, WA
White chocolate is my favorite as it's not to chocolatey for me and with the mix of peanut butter it's the best thing ever
Kayla F.
Lusby
i wasn’t personally a big fan because the mixture of the white chocolate and peanut butter makes it far too sweet for me
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?