BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Cassandra D.
Manitou Beach, MI
I really don't care for the white chocolate Reese's and thought I'd love them since I love Reese's and white chocolate.
Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
This is one of my favorite candys! I prefer these over the original chocolate Reese’s! Ugh now i want a white Reese’s!
Kayla T.
Port Byron
Love white chocolate Reeses. They are great for people with a milk chocolate allergy and that don't like dark chocolate
Stephanie L.
Lewisville, TX
I love white chocolate! King size are better and are fun to share. They are not expensive and you get what you pay for.
Cynthia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't bad, but I love original Reese's too much to switch my loyalty. Plus, I always feel like these melt faster
Sarah B.
THE BEST. hands down the best candy. not even a huge fan of white chocolate but when it’s like this i’ll eat it all day
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. they are very good and cost the same as normal peanut butter cups.
Jesus A.
Weslaco
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
Maria C.
Des Moines
There good to eat and enjoy while watching a movie or on the go just to snack on something Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candy
Jasmine P.
Every since i was a lil kid these were my favorite. The genius who made this should be a king. Just leave me here...
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?