BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Megan G.
America
It's hard to improve on the original but these things are really good! I chose these over milk chocolate when available!
Karen E.
I couldn't stand the flavor for some reason. I prefer the original chocolate flacmcor. I will not buy this product again.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
White chocolate Reese’s are my favorite. They are the best. They’re creamier and it makes the peanut butter taste better.
Keyonna L.
baltimore
White Reese’s are good but they don’t have a strong flavor. The white chocolate sort of just mesh into the peanut butter
Jeniya T.
I love the white kind better than I like the chocolate kinds. It taste better and they are very cheap, and easy to find.
Payton M.
United States
This isn't the best candy to me, but that's mostly because I'm not a fan of white chocolate. Tar too sweet for my tastes!
Cynthia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't bad, but I love original Reese's too much to switch my loyalty. Plus, I always feel like these melt faster
Cassandra D.
Manitou Beach, MI
I really don't care for the white chocolate Reese's and thought I'd love them since I love Reese's and white chocolate.
Chamaria W.
Morrisville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite!! This is my go to when I’m craving chocolate. It’s not too sweet and has the right amount of peanut butter
Allison M.
Orlando, FL
White chocolate for life! I love these dang things! I am so glad that white chocolate Reese’s are available year round!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?