BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Arika S.
Newark, DE
If I reach for white chocolate anything its these! I love white chocolate & I love reese's so these are the best of both worlds.
Carmen Sofia F.
Este si me gusta, esta versión original es única he incomparable, I love peanut butter and chocolate combination it taste awesome
Jessica M.
Star, ID
These are my absolute favorite chocolate!! White chocolate and peanut butter, where could that go wrong! Never a disappointment.
Sophie W.
I love the white chocolate. These are the best Reece's!! I get them whenever I can find them at the grocery store or gas station.
Ashleyv R.
Auburntown , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love peanut butter and whites chocolate. So of course I had to try these out. At the first bite I was in love. They are SO good!!
Jaimee G.
Very very good! Again you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this candy bar!! If you like Reese's you will like this!!!
Claudia G.
Omaha
I love white chocolatero and I’m so glad that these are available in this kind of chocolate. It’s my favorite candy bar to have.
Mari N.
Purchased at: Target
These were ok I didn’t like the combination of white chockote it isn’t as rich as the others over all these weren’t my favorites
Gabby B.
I stumbled a pon these and I'm never going back these are the best things ever, they go so well with peanut butter in my opinion

Merritt S.
Durham, NC
Very good but certainly not as good as the original milk chocolate. I like the big size package and love to use them for baking!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?