BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Stephanie H.
I think I always get a king size now when I get these. Reese’s are so easy to eat and delicious. I know many people that these are their favorite candy. I would recommend
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
Me and my daughter fight over these and who's going to have the last one every time I buy them. We always have these in a refrigerator and we're always fighting over them they taste so good. I've always been afraid to buy the 5 lb Reese's cup because I know I would probably sit down and eat it in one sitting. Lol they're always catches my eye in the store and it's very intriguing.
Micaela C.
Huntington, WV
For some reason, the white chocolate and peanut butter just didn’t click for me but, I’d say it’s a great value even though I won’t be trying this again for a while.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
Oh my god my go to when I am coming to the time of the month. I love the white chocolate and peanut butter together. The white chocolate is not too sweet but adds a really complementary taste to the rich creamy peanut butter. I can’t always find the white chocolate but when I do I stock up.
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
The white Reece’s is my favorite so delicious and I always get the share size because it’s just better. Lol it is affordable for how much you get. It doesn’t really have to much of a different taste the the regular chocolate I just prefer white. I recommend it and will be buying again
Gabriela M.
I LOVE THESE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! These have the greatest taste. The peanut butter and chocolate are nice and smooth. I would totally buy this again and recommend.
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
I was very skeptical to try these, as I’m not big on white chocolate, but I caved and fell in love with these! You can’t go wrong with ANY type of Reese’s candy.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
OMG these are amazing! Love the "hard: layer of chocolate on the outside and the very soft peanut butter in the inside. The mix is amazing in your mouth! Their flavor is amazing. Definitely recommend to buy! :) So yummy. You can also buy the minis for a great little snack :)
Riah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Reese's candy/cereal; the flavour and mix of chocolate and peanut butter is just amazing. I grew up with this candy and it's stuck with me throughout the years. I love trying all the different varieties that they put out and every one tastes just as good as the last!
Heather M.
As far as chocolate goes, Reeces are the best! There is a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. We don’t eat them often, due to healthy eating and healthy lifestyle, but on a cheat day, we go right to these! You can buy them and store them in the fridge :) yummy!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?