BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
May W.
Pearl River
Reese’s made with white chocolate. A nice combination of flavors. Has a bit sweeter of a taste than the regular milk chocolate.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite candy ever. I love to crush them and eat them on ice cream or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Emilie S.
Johnstown, PA
I love white chocolate Reese's cups! A fun twist on a classic candy bar! Would definitely recommend if you like white chocolate
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
great white chocolate flavor and it goes so well with the peanut butter. i would say these are even better than the originals.
♋caitlinbreanthurston♋ B.
Huntsville, AL
I love these more than I love the regular ones. To me, white chocolate is so much better with peanut butter than milk chocolate
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
White chocolate is the best and when it's mixed with peanut butter it's even better! I recommend this chocolate to everyone!
Joy V.
Citrus Heights
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups great in any size shape or form always good to have on hand they can be frozen for longer storage
Juvy R.
Carlisle, PA
Who hasn't had a Reese's cup? Perfect for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate! Can get super addicting but amazing.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
I think I prefer these over the original. White chocolate and peanut butter, so good ! Love the texture of the peanut butter
Mimosa S.
The white peanut butter cups are my favorite. And it could very much be my favorite candy. Its sweet and amazing. I love it.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?