BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
This probably has to be my favorite chocolate ever!! I could definitely eat this chocolatey and peanut butter goodness every day!
Sophie W.
I love the white chocolate. These are the best Reece's!! I get them whenever I can find them at the grocery store or gas station.
Sarah D.
St Simons Is, GA
I prefer the taste of white chocolate and was thrilled to discover my favorite candy treat offered a version in white chocolate!
Arika S.
Newark, DE
If I reach for white chocolate anything its these! I love white chocolate & I love reese's so these are the best of both worlds.
Miranda M.
Huntington, WV
My boyfriend lovea white chocolate and peanut butter so this is a great little thing to pick up for him when he has had a bad day
Ashleyv R.
Auburntown , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love peanut butter and whites chocolate. So of course I had to try these out. At the first bite I was in love. They are SO good!!
Jaimee G.
Very very good! Again you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend this candy bar!! If you like Reese's you will like this!!!
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
great white chocolate flavor and it goes so well with the peanut butter. i would say these are even better than the originals.
Emilie S.
Johnstown, PA
I love white chocolate Reese's cups! A fun twist on a classic candy bar! Would definitely recommend if you like white chocolate
Gabriela C.
Best mix of chocolate and peanut butter! Great as halloween candy, for easter, for every occasion really. It’s cheap and good!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?