BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Marisa M.
Inglewood, CA
These are my favorite! And i don’t even like chocolate! I love putting these in the freezer for awhile before i devour them 😂
Kirsten W.
Belle Plaine
I love the classic Reese's but one of my friends found worms or magets inside and I haven't been able to eat them since, yuck
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
I have loved white chocolate reeses since they started making them!!! I haven't had one in a while! But they are soooo good!
Kylie O.
Detroit, MI
These are my favorite around Easter, and I buy them every year. I prefer the white chocolate ones, but these taste great too.
Juvy R.
Carlisle, PA
Who hasn't had a Reese's cup? Perfect for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate! Can get super addicting but amazing.
Brittney D.
These are my love, I'm going to be honest. I try to stick to more of a "clean" diet, but these are something I cannot resist!
Mimosa S.
The white peanut butter cups are my favorite. And it could very much be my favorite candy. Its sweet and amazing. I love it.
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
White chocolate is the best and when it's mixed with peanut butter it's even better! I recommend this chocolate to everyone!
Viola V.
These peanut butter cups are not the originals. They are super! This is a must try if you like oeanut better and chocolate!!
Juanita H.
I love anything Reese's and the white cups are no exception! So delicious as I also love white chocolate. The perfect combo.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?