BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Robin W.
I live for the combination of the chocolate and peanut butter. 100/100 plus it a king size so you have more than enough to please you.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
Reeses is my all time favorite chocolate brand. I buy them all the time, every season and all they're different kinds around the year.
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
The white chocolate PB cups are sooooooo perfect. I usually buy these when it's that time if the month to help satisfy my sweet tooth.
Julia G.
Elgin , IL
I love these white chocolate peanut cups they are delicious 😋 I recommend to those white chocolate lovers and the peanut butter lovers
Abby D.
King George , VA
I reallyyy like the white chocolate Reese’s for some reason, I’m not a huge whit chocolate fan but with the peanut butter it’s perfect
stefani l.
united states
These taste really good and I recommend this to the ones who don't like the darker chocolate reese because these are amazing and calmer
Amy G.
Fruitdale, AL
I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination in ANY WAY, but Reese's are so smooth and irresistible, it's hard to stop myself.
Missy L.
Toledo, OH
My favorite white chocolate and peanut butter combination!!! I will but theses at least 4 times a year as a special treat to myself.
Amanda P.
White chocolate and peanut butter are 2 of my favorite foods. The two of them together make a sweet treat heaven! They're so yummy!!
Sandra N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that they have them in white chocolate. White chocolate is my favorite. Every time I go to the gas station I have to get one.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?