BY REESE'S

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat these everyday if I could.Always going to be my go to snack
Not sure how many calories but I will continue to repurchase
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
I love white chocolate more than milk chocolate and I hate dark chocolate so when white chocolate Reeses came out I was on it so fast
Amanda B.
Martinez
Delicious! This is a great alternative to the original milk chocolate! It is a must try to put it the fridge to cool prior to eating
Elizabeth G.
San Bernardino
I barley found out about these chocolates and I’d have to say they’re my favorite I eat this maybe once a week and it Is affordable.
Sandra N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that they have them in white chocolate. White chocolate is my favorite. Every time I go to the gas station I have to get one.
Zarí R.
leitchfield
These are amazing and has a very rich taste. Im not a huge fan of peanut butter, but these are pretty good for what they cost.
Rayli W.
New Tazewell, TN
the white peanut butter cups are my favorite but kind of hard to find. they don't carry them in any of the grocery stores in my town.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
The best thing invented tbh!! I love it!! They taste great!! Plus it looks cute! The buttercup looks interesting it being white lol!
Rebekah B.
Collingswood
White chocolate is my favorite and you can get these at Walmart in the two pack for a dollar, no wait that's at Dollar general sorry
Ami R.
Glennie, MI
Reese's peanut butter cups are so delicious! They are a common occurrence in my household! They're so good, you can't just have one!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?