BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Julia G.
I love these white chocolate peanut cups they are delicious 😋 I recommend to those white chocolate lovers and the peanut butter lovers
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
Reeses is my all time favorite chocolate brand. I buy them all the time, every season and all they're different kinds around the year.
leslie h.
The white and milk chocolate reeses are my favorites because i am always eating them where ever i go nd there creamy taste are so good
Robin W.
I live for the combination of the chocolate and peanut butter. 100/100 plus it a king size so you have more than enough to please you.
Rebekah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to like this but it wasn’t my favorite. I think you can’t go wrong with the classic and this just wasn’t a real Reese’s to me!
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
The best thing invented tbh!! I love it!! They taste great!! Plus it looks cute! The buttercup looks interesting it being white lol!
Rebekah B.
Collingswood
White chocolate is my favorite and you can get these at Walmart in the two pack for a dollar, no wait that's at Dollar general sorry
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
I love white chocolate more than milk chocolate and I hate dark chocolate so when white chocolate Reeses came out I was on it so fast
Elizabeth G.
San Bernardino
I barley found out about these chocolates and I’d have to say they’re my favorite I eat this maybe once a week and it Is affordable.
Amanda P.
White chocolate and peanut butter are 2 of my favorite foods. The two of them together make a sweet treat heaven! They're so yummy!!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?