BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Jamilex G.
My favs of reeses, probably the only chocolates i wouldnt share, theyre so good,i love the peanut butter mixed with white chocolate
V E.
Reese's white chocolate peanut butter cups is one of my favorites! In my opinion it's better then the milk chocolate one.Sooo good!
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why but this doesn't taste like white chi late to me and comes across as very artificial. Give me the original any day
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
These are the best munchie snack. It’s something about peanut butter and chocolate together. Once a month these are my best friend
Evan A.
Aurora
I thought they would be nasty but they actually were pretty good I'm not a big fan of white chocolate though but this is a good mix
Tiana H.
inver grove heights
A nice snack when your craving peanut butter and chocolate in not a big fan of peanut butter but Reese’s make me want peanut butter
Amelia V.
San Antonio
They are delicious my favorite snacks and great for party get together and also great for trick or treat candy for Halloween season
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
Reeses did it when they made these delicious candy bars with white chocolate. They are packed with awesome greatness in every bite.
Jessica S.
Husband picked a pack of these up for me the other day and they were so good. I do not think I will buy the milk chocolate anymore.
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love that there's a white chocolate version of reeses!! It is so delicious and white chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?