BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Shayna B.
I didn't think I could love Reese's more than I already did until I tried the white chocolate ones. Holy moly I couldn't stop eating them for weeks. I bet I wouldn't have smoked as many cigarettes had I started that addiction instead! These are so tasty and absolutely dangerous to anyone with the slightest sweet tooth
Emily W.
Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy. Forever my favorite candy.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I love these! They’re so sweet and filled with peanut butter, it’s literally the best combination! I love the flavor and I love how I can find these just about anywhere now!
Timayah D.
Saint Johns, FL
I’m always into milk chocolate but something about white chocolate and peanut butter really sparked something inside of me that I didn’t know existed. It was so creamy, chewy and nutty. I definitely recommend it. The only con I have is that you’ll get addicted and will stray away from any diet you’re on.
Amber S.
Harbor City
My absolute favorite. Reese’s was always my favorite, because it was my dad’s favorite. And I have always loved white chocolate. Now to have both of them together is amazing.
Stephanie H.
I think I always get a king size now when I get these. Reese’s are so easy to eat and delicious. I know many people that these are their favorite candy. I would recommend
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
Me and my daughter fight over these and who's going to have the last one every time I buy them. We always have these in a refrigerator and we're always fighting over them they taste so good. I've always been afraid to buy the 5 lb Reese's cup because I know I would probably sit down and eat it in one sitting. Lol they're always catches my eye in the store and it's very intriguing.
Micaela C.
Kenova, WV
For some reason, the white chocolate and peanut butter just didn’t click for me but, I’d say it’s a great value even though I won’t be trying this again for a while.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
Oh my god my go to when I am coming to the time of the month. I love the white chocolate and peanut butter together. The white chocolate is not too sweet but adds a really complementary taste to the rich creamy peanut butter. I can’t always find the white chocolate but when I do I stock up.
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The white Reece’s is my favorite so delicious and I always get the share size because it’s just better. Lol it is affordable for how much you get. It doesn’t really have to much of a different taste the the regular chocolate I just prefer white. I recommend it and will be buying again
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?