BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Kimberly H.
I actually like this better than the original Reese's cups very creamy very smooth my chocolate and peanut butter such a perfect combination
Harmony G.
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate. They’re a great combination. This is my go to chocolate. It’s just sweet enough but not to sweet.
Brooklyn M.
Gray
These two combinations make my brain explode ( not literally). They are made with really good peanut butter along with Hersey’s chocolate.
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I am obsessed with peanut butter!!!! I love Whit’s chocolate as well. This is the best little dessert/snack to pick me up after a long day.
kristin G.
Corona, CA
Reese's have been my favorite since I was a little girl and still is today any type of Reese's is my favorite and I will never turn it down
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live white chocolate in general it is my favorite! I am always craving this too it's Soo good especially with the peanut butter flavor 😋
Ashanti C.
Love the white chocolate. I normally but the king size pack and eat one a day. They are great if FROZEN even better with vanilla ice cream
Briee J.
Skiatook
Reeses have always been one of my favorites. At any holiday, at any time of the year. They are Great! And everyone in my family loves them!
I never tried the white chocolate version of Reese's peanut butter cups. I will not want to try these because I do not like white chocolate
Laura P.
LaCenter , KY
Not much is better than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Whoever decided to put peanut butter and chocolate together knew what they were doing.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?