BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Harmony G.
I love peanut butter and I love chocolate. They’re a great combination. This is my go to chocolate. It’s just sweet enough but not to sweet.
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Needs a little less chocolate and a little more peanut butter then it'll be perfect just put a little spoonful of peanut butter on top of it
Kim '.
Withee, WI
I am not always a fan of white chocolate but in this case it is my favorite peanut butter cup. I like this one way better then the original.
Caitlin Z.
Allendale
White chocolate Reese’s are my favorite! Meijer or Walmart usually has great sales and if you’re looking to make someone’s day, great choice.
Lilia R.
Portland, OR
Great movie snack! Perfect for sharing with a couple of people. A little to sweet for me so I don't really have more than once cup at a time.
Meadow J.
Exeter , CA
Who Dosent love these? They're delicious, my kids love them too and they're always something great to eat when you're craving white chocolate
miacrass H.
Omg white rees's cups are my all time favorite along with white chocklate kit kats the white chocklate gives it a great new flavo just good.
Kalah P.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy white chocolate covered peanut butter. I like them with milk. I'm not a huge fan of dark or milk chocolate, so this is awesome for me.
Taya W.
United States
This is an amazing brand. They make a lot of delicious snacks. I love these to snack on and so does my kids. I highly recommend buying these.
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live white chocolate in general it is my favorite! I am always craving this too it's Soo good especially with the peanut butter flavor 😋
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?