BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
How can someone not love Reese's?! This has always been my weakness candy because I love chocolate and peanut butter. Great combination!
Kim T.
Cape Coral, FL
One of my favorites!!! The white chocolate is very creamy and it pairs well with the peanut butter. I keep mine in the freezer. Perfecto!
Ashley B.
Cordele , GA
So amazing! I love these. My husband and I buy these all the time to share. I love the white chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite!
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
I am the BIGGEST @Reese's #PeanutButterCup fan, but the #whitChocolate cup proves the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix iit!"
Beth M.
Love the flavor! I mean who doesn't! Freeze them and chop them up for a great topping on any ice cream or blend them up for a milk shake!
Myisha C.
Fairhope , AL
Oh how many Reese’s cups can you eat and how many ways. I use to punch in the middle to eat first the peanut butter is the right mixture.
Saghi R.
I'm not a fan of peanut butter.😝 I have tried the original one it was not good, but the white chocolate peanut butter cup its delicious 😋
Jenna W.
Greenbush
White chocolate is my favorite type of chocolate so I was really excited to see that this came is and it was everything I had hoped for.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
They're Reese's peanut butter cups in a four pack, what can possibly be wrong with them! It's chocolate and peanut butter and delicious!
stefani l.
united states
These taste really good and I recommend this to the ones who don't like the darker chocolate reese because these are amazing and calmer
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?