BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Laura P.
LaCenter , KY
Not much is better than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Whoever decided to put peanut butter and chocolate together knew what they were doing.
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live white chocolate in general it is my favorite! I am always craving this too it's Soo good especially with the peanut butter flavor 😋
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I am obsessed with peanut butter!!!! I love Whit’s chocolate as well. This is the best little dessert/snack to pick me up after a long day.
kristin G.
Corona, CA
Reese's have been my favorite since I was a little girl and still is today any type of Reese's is my favorite and I will never turn it down
Mandy P.
Harrison
Talk about melt in your mouth good. Im obsessed with white chocolate Reese's. Its something my whole family loves and will continue to buy.
Adriana d.
I love white chocolate personally and I love Reese's peanut butter and I think it goes great together! Plus the king size is great to share
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
I love white chocolate and Reese's separately, so combined, it's like a dream come true! Try them frozen or chilled in the refrigerator...
I never tried the white chocolate version of Reese's peanut butter cups. I will not want to try these because I do not like white chocolate
Crystal W.
These Are one of my favorite chocolates which is weird because I really don’t like peanut butter. But with this chocolate it’s really good
Ashanti C.
Love the white chocolate. I normally but the king size pack and eat one a day. They are great if FROZEN even better with vanilla ice cream
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?