BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Tryana N.
Dallas
White chocolate has always been my favorite candy! Also Reese’s is my favorite candy! It’s very affordable and cheap! I buy almost a dozen a week!
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: Publix
I hate white chocolate so I didn't like the white Reese's peanut butter cup. My kids really enjoyed them but what kids doesn't like peanut butter.
Kenyeta W.
Austin
These taste great. The white chocolate is something different. These are everywhere so any store you go to should have these down the candy isles.
pamela c.
Tallahassee, FL
Taste is still amazing Reese’s taste but it is different than the milk chocolate. I’d prefer milk chocolate over the white but still tastes great.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm always buying these for my candy stash! It's great for when you've eaten too many milk chocolate ones and need a switch up! Lol
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Who can resist chocolate and peanut butter! I can’t that’s why these are a favorite of mine and usually what I grab whenever I’m buying chocolate!
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
These are my favorite! Who doesn't love white chocolate everything! The white chocolate with the peanut butter filling is just so good and creamy!
Shanel B.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
My daughyer introduced me to these white chocolate reeses.i actually am not a big fan of white choclate but i have to admit they were really good!
Helene D.
Chocolate and peanut butter!!! ❤️ I don’t think I need to explain?! Any chocolate and peanut butter combo will always have a place in my heart!!!
Taylor T.
White reese's are better then regular Reese's. They taste so good. When they first cam out I was so excited to try them. They have a great Flavor
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?