BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm always buying these for my candy stash! It's great for when you've eaten too many milk chocolate ones and need a switch up! Lol
Tryana N.
Dallas
White chocolate has always been my favorite candy! Also Reese’s is my favorite candy! It’s very affordable and cheap! I buy almost a dozen a week!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Reese's has go to be my favorite chocolate candy. Especially since they made it in white chocolate. The peanut butter is so creamy and delicious.
Kortnee C.
Houston
Omg this is by far the est candy in the world please don’t argue with me and there cheap I get packs at a time and can gobble these up in seconds
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
SWEET. SO SWEET. but good! I like to put them in the freezer for a little bit! The king size is the way to go so you can save a couple for later.
abigail r.
Starke, FL
I love the fact that resee's has made a white chocolate peanut butter cup...I love the milk chocolate but this gives a whole New awesome flavor.
Stephanie M.
Glendale, NY
Ugh love these once I start I can't stop. We all
Know how amazing the regular ones taste but I being a huge white chocolate fan these are heaven
Helene D.
Toledo, OH
Chocolate and peanut butter!!! ❤️ I don’t think I need to explain?! Any chocolate and peanut butter combo will always have a place in my heart!!!
aylor i.
USA
These are my go to favorite candy bar. I love love love anything white chocolate. But than again, who doesn't love chocolate & peanut butter lol
Shelby W.
White Choclate Peanut Butter cups are the best Reeses out there, but they are super sweet. So sweet you'll only need 1 to fill your satisfaction.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?