BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
I prefer these over the regular. Now that I have ate these I don't think I will be able to eat the original any more. White chocolate is so decadent
Chloe NaKayla G.
Farragut
It would be nice to see these every time of year instead of Halloween. They're so delicious. The white chocolate goes so well with the peanut butter.
Courtney D.
I LOVE white chocolate, and these are no exception. Anything white chocolate is delicious, but add the peanut butter filling. Mmmmmmmmm! Try it now!
Nekkia W.
Birmingham, AL
Little more rich than the milk chocolate, but if you like white chocolate then you'll love the peanut butter cups. Can't really go wrong with Reese's
Jennifer G.
Troutman, NC
Great package size. 2 isn't enough and more than 4 would be too many. The center is always as decadent as I expect when I open a package of Reese's.
Bobbie H.
Jackson
I love these peanut butter cups they are always in my home, first the chocolate melts in your mouth and then the peanut butter hits you, so creamy...
Brianna V.
Montclair, CA
My favorite candy! The mix of the chocolate and peanut butter is so good. I recommend this to anyone who is a peanut butter lover and chicolate lover.
Nicole M.
Columbus, OH
Favorite chocolate hands down! Has the perfect flavor profile, just wish the Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups were easier to find in stores.
member-96c22
I love peanut butter cups I don’t get the white chocolate tho I get the regular I only picked this one bc it couldn’t find the on I use but I love it
bethany m.
Lancaster, SC
I typically like milk chocolate and dark chocolate. But this white chocolate is pretty amazing! So creamy a d goes good with the peanut butter! Yummy
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?