BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
My favorite chocolate candy, I eat a couple times a week probably which is impressive because I literally hate all other forms of peanut butter.
Crystal M.
Tabor
Good balance between chocolate and peanut butter the white chocolate gives a very sweet flavor. Just enough to share if you only have two people
I love white chocolate so naturally I needed to try it with peanut butter. I will say that the original is better but these are really good too.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Reese's has go to be my favorite chocolate candy. Especially since they made it in white chocolate. The peanut butter is so creamy and delicious.
Kortnee C.
Houston
Omg this is by far the est candy in the world please don’t argue with me and there cheap I get packs at a time and can gobble these up in seconds
Shelby W.
White Choclate Peanut Butter cups are the best Reeses out there, but they are super sweet. So sweet you'll only need 1 to fill your satisfaction.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
SWEET. SO SWEET. but good! I like to put them in the freezer for a little bit! The king size is the way to go so you can save a couple for later.
Helene D.
Toledo
Chocolate and peanut butter!!! ❤️ I don’t think I need to explain?! Any chocolate and peanut butter combo will always have a place in my heart!!!
Lodia R.
Chandler
I HATE original Reese but HAD to try the white chocolate ones when we saw them at the store. Now these are my favorite and I always ask for them.
Taylor T.
White reese's are better then regular Reese's. They taste so good. When they first cam out I was so excited to try them. They have a great Flavor
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?