BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Stephanie W.
Canby
I think the white chocolate made the peanut butter flavor stand out even more and I didn't like that. I like white chocolate but wouldn't buy thos one again.
Ashli J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Reese’s white peanut butter cups it’s probably my FAVORITE Reese’s product. If you love white chocolate and peanut butter I definitely recommend.
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Not as good as your classic resses unless you really really like white chocolate. I get these once in a while if I need a milk overload and that's not often.
Kyla W.
Nola ✈️ Kansas ✈️ Hammond
If you like white chocolate and peanut butter this is the combination for you! I enjoy this candy when I have a chocolate craving and it always does the job!
Jonnessa B.
Orlando, FL
I die for resses! When they came out with the white chocolate.... O...M....G!!!!!!! Pop it in the freezer for a few minutes and bite into a piece of heaven!!
Arianna C.
Jacksonville
I love these! I literally can't live without these and on top of that I love white chocolate. I make it a habit of buying these when I want something sweet.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
Meh, I really like good white chocolate but, this is not it, sadly. I would not suggest these at all if you like white chocolate. Just stick to the regular.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
If you like Reese's and you like white chocolate then you will LOVE these. Ughhhh i always eat the entire pack when i choose to treat myself. Sinfully good.
Jamia J.
Wycombe, PA
I didn't expect to like them because I'm really not into white chocolate. But these are amazing but I can't ever find them in stores which is a huge bummer.
Couponlady C.
Wow tried these last year and man they are great. The white chocolate cups are very tasty. Great snack i keep in my desk at work for a mid day pick me up.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?