BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Zoë P.
Bellingham, WA
Ok you know when you eat Reese’s and you’re like “could it get any better?” yeah it gets better. WHITE CHOCOLATE + PEANUT BUTTER IS A GOD TIER COMBO. OBSESSED
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love Reese's cups and so does my household. But when they decided to put white chocolate over the top of the peanut butter. OMG what a fabulous choice love.
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Chocolate is seriously my weakness! Always keep some stashed around the house for a midnight snack lol. You just can't go wrong with these in white Chocolate!
mayra j.
Marietta, GA
Not really a big fan of this chocolate. The white chocolate is toooi sweet for my taste. Peanut butter isn’t the best either. Hoping they can redo it honestly.
Kyla W.
Nola ✈️ Kansas ✈️ Hammond
If you like white chocolate and peanut butter this is the combination for you! I enjoy this candy when I have a chocolate craving and it always does the job!
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Not as good as your classic resses unless you really really like white chocolate. I get these once in a while if I need a milk overload and that's not often.
Stephanie W.
Canby
I think the white chocolate made the peanut butter flavor stand out even more and I didn't like that. I like white chocolate but wouldn't buy thos one again.
Ashli J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Reese’s white peanut butter cups it’s probably my FAVORITE Reese’s product. If you love white chocolate and peanut butter I definitely recommend.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
Meh, I really like good white chocolate but, this is not it, sadly. I would not suggest these at all if you like white chocolate. Just stick to the regular.
Arianna C.
Jacksonville
I love these! I literally can't live without these and on top of that I love white chocolate. I make it a habit of buying these when I want something sweet.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?