BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Reese's! I eat them all the time, but this flavor isn't my absolute favorite. I'd recommend it for those who prefer white chocolate to milk chocolate.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I hate these chocolate I was tend to buy new white chocolate to taste it to see if I’ll like it but no I hate the mix of white chocolate and peanut butter
Samantha F.
Jacksonville
They did it with the regular peanut butter cups. But then they made these. An i love them even more. The white chocolate mmm makes it taste so much better
Dena P.
Eastman
I am always looking to try new things! I typically don’t eat white chocolate but for this, I will make an exception. I am in love all over again! Amazing!
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
I love both milk and white chocolate but for some reason I like the white a little better as soon as you take a bite it’s just like peanut butter paradise.
Couponlady C.
Wow tried these last year and man they are great. The white chocolate cups are very tasty. Great snack i keep in my desk at work for a mid day pick me up.
Desiree H.
Stephenville, TX
These are my guilty pleasure, because of the peanut butter, it is not too sweet. I eat them sparingly, I try to eat healthy but I sneak them in sometimes.
Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
I love white chocolate. I love peanut butter. It's pretty much a perfect fit, this chocolate and I. It's so good. I feel guilty when I eat it, but oh well!
Cassandra K.
These Reese’s were okay but I definitely prefer the regular milk chocolate and peanut butter. I like white chocolate but I didn’t care for these that much
Vero C.
Madera, CA
I don't know white but these white chocolate cups taste so good. The sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the saltiness of the peanut butter is great!!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?