BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Bailee C.
Columbia, SC
These are so delicious. My mom buys these for me every once in a while, and they are decently priced! I am a huge fan of white chocolate and peanut butter so these are the perfect candy for me. I will definitely repurchase them in the future.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I love Reeses, and I love the fact that they went above and beyond when they started making the white chocolate cups! They don't have an overly artificial taste like some white chocolate, which earns them a thumbs up in my book!
Lauren P.
Love the white chocolate flavor! Such a great spin on my already favorite candy. It was more rich than the original, but I didn't mind! I don't eat them often because I have a hard time finding them! I wish they were sold in more places. Overall very delicious!
Deyssi M.
High Point, NC
Didn't expect it to be better than the original but hey I gave it a chance and it turned out great. The white chocolate and the peanut butter mixed so well together and I loved the flavor. 100% would recommend to everyone! If your not allergic to peanuts of course :)
Jeanette N.
Honolulu , HI
Love love love the white Reece's! It has great flavor, I love it more than the original one! It's cheap, great taste , what more could you ask for ? Favorite peanut butter chocolate. I would definitely purchase many of them!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmm these are so yummy. Not as good as the regular chocolate but still good enough to earn five stars from me. I eat these once every couple of months. Not pricey at all. I would recommend.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA
I loved this flavor! I've been eating Reese's since I was a kid and was used to the same good ole chocolate/peanut butter flavor. When I saw thing in my local store I had to try it!
Jeanette B.
Washington , DC
These are so awesome. Flavors come in your mouth as you eat and eat. The fact that's there's four in the package makes it better. I believe white chocolate with anything is amazing.
Kate W.
White chocolate plus peanut butter has got to be the greatest creation ever! I remember the first time trying this I was in grammar school and oh my goodness sit was amazing. It is hard to pass them up when checking out in the grocery line.
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
I love white chocolate... but I did not really like it with the peanut butter in these cups. My dad, an avid white chocolate fanatic, loves these! But personally, I am not a fan!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?