BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
I love white chocolate so when I finally stumbled upon these I was beyond thrilled.. they are addictive and your waistline won't thank you. However they are worth every single bite...
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
White chocolate is my absolute favorite type of chocolate. Peanut butter and white chocolate makes everything so much better. Reese's already has the perfect combination but with each new product they improve!
Kaitlyn D.
These are the best candy out there! With the white chocolate matching the creamy peanut butter on the inside, it really is a match made in Reese's heaven. Everyone needs to go get themselves some of this candy!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These Reese's White peanut butter cups are Great to have around At a party. Also tastes very good and is very inexpensive. Very good and will not disappoint you. Great quality and everyone should try these candys!
Katrina K.
Shawnee
I don't know what it is I don't really like the white chocolate with the peanut butter I like white chocolate sometimes but with the peanut butter it just doesn't it doesn't have that real Reese's flavor
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVE these! We love anything dipped in white chocolate! Highly recommend these! Cheap so that is awesome! we get ours of course at walmart or target! We have been known to purchase these often!! They are yummy and so delicious! You will never know till you give it a try yourself!!
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
If I go to chocolate at night I prefer to get this one. I like it better than the original Reese's. It's smooth and creamy texture go good with the peanut butter chocolate taste. Just melts in your mouth
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
Reese's Cups are my favorite! I love white chocolate and these are perfect. I cannot eat a bunch at a time, although sometimes I want to, because they tend to be too sweet for me. I love these though! 👍 ❤
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so good-a great twist to the normal flavor! Makes for a filling, satisfying treat when you want something a bit different! The price is ok-typical for candy and good chocolate. Will buy again.
Katie F.
Asheville
These are my husband's favorite chocolate. I think they are good but prefer other types. These are a decent price for how much you get. I can't buy these too often or my husband will eat them all.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?