BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
Reeses have always been my favorite, which is why I was a bit skeptical when trying this product. It did not disappoint but I personally would rather stick to the original.
Leah B.
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter is amazing in my opinion. I happen to like the originals a little bit better but these are still my favorite chocolate "bar".
Monica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Okay what can I say other than these are my favorite type of sweets. Always so good. Never too sweet. Just enough peanut butter and chocolate to go with one another. Definitely yummy.
Maddyson B.
My fiance is obsessed with these, every time we go to town he thinks he needs to buy some, by far his favorite kind of Reese snack but he enjoys them all, as do I
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Not a fan at all of the white chocolate pb cups. I think they should stick to the traditional instead of adding different flavors. I would not recommended to other
Trent W.
Decatur, IL
I love Reese's peanut butter cups. They are my favorite chocolate. They taste really good. I eat them every once in a while and they are very affordable and worth the price you pay. Very addictive and delicious
courtney s.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is so addicting!my boyfriend brought this home to me one day and ever since then I have him pick up like four of them from the gas station before he comes home and then they go straight in the fridge!
Bethannee H.
Jackson , TN
I absolutely love Reese's! They've been a family tradition for a long time.  Reese's are better than the rest because they are the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter.  I eat them regularly as a treat, especially if they're frozen!
Alexandra R.
Hollister, CA
If you love the regular you will definitely love these! They white chocolate is delicious. You should definitely try the four pack because I guarantee you'll love them as much as I do!
Haley K.
The white chocolate was way too sweet in combination with the peanut butter. I couldn't finish it. I love regular Reese's and like white chocolate, but not together.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?