BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
Reese's Cups are my favorite! I love white chocolate and these are perfect. I cannot eat a bunch at a time, although sometimes I want to, because they tend to be too sweet for me. I love these though! 👍 ❤
Katrina K.
Shawnee
I don't know what it is I don't really like the white chocolate with the peanut butter I like white chocolate sometimes but with the peanut butter it just doesn't it doesn't have that real Reese's flavor
Crystal R.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVE these! We love anything dipped in white chocolate! Highly recommend these! Cheap so that is awesome! we get ours of course at walmart or target! We have been known to purchase these often!! They are yummy and so delicious! You will never know till you give it a try yourself!!
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
If I go to chocolate at night I prefer to get this one. I like it better than the original Reese's. It's smooth and creamy texture go good with the peanut butter chocolate taste. Just melts in your mouth
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so good-a great twist to the normal flavor! Makes for a filling, satisfying treat when you want something a bit different! The price is ok-typical for candy and good chocolate. Will buy again.
Katie F.
Asheville
These are my husband's favorite chocolate. I think they are good but prefer other types. These are a decent price for how much you get. I can't buy these too often or my husband will eat them all.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I love Reeses, and I love the fact that they went above and beyond when they started making the white chocolate cups! They don't have an overly artificial taste like some white chocolate, which earns them a thumbs up in my book!
Bailee C.
Columbia, SC
These are so delicious. My mom buys these for me every once in a while, and they are decently priced! I am a huge fan of white chocolate and peanut butter so these are the perfect candy for me. I will definitely repurchase them in the future.
Lauren P.
Love the white chocolate flavor! Such a great spin on my already favorite candy. It was more rich than the original, but I didn't mind! I don't eat them often because I have a hard time finding them! I wish they were sold in more places. Overall very delicious!
Deyssi M.
High Point, NC
Didn't expect it to be better than the original but hey I gave it a chance and it turned out great. The white chocolate and the peanut butter mixed so well together and I loved the flavor. 100% would recommend to everyone! If your not allergic to peanuts of course :)
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?