BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Marsha Z.
El Campo, TX
Excellent peanut butter flavor with chocolate in four convienant pieces. Peanut butter is smooth and creamy patty  with milk chocolate around it at a reasonable price.
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
I hated these. I mean rally hated these,
Until one day I had a pink line on a pregnancy test! Six years later it is still one of my favorite candies! Great taste.
Angie C.
Alhambra, CA
I was initially worried that these wouldn't taste as good as the milk chocolate kind, but they are equally good, and a bit more creamier than the normal ones. I was happy that they did not disappoint. I recommend two servings and save the other two for later.

Overall this is an innovative new product and I hope it stays in the market permanently!
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
So deliciously good and worth the try. If you like regular Reese's and white chocolate you will love these white peanut butter cups I actually like them more than the regular ones. The first time I tired them was when I went to the gas station. My friend picked up a package and I was like ouuuu I need to try!
Pamela V.
Tampa, FL
Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavor mixed with chocolate. Every time that I'm going to Walmart for my grocery list, I have to pick one packet. Is really smooth and creamy, the intensity of peanut flavor is the bomb on this chocolate. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, don't hesitate to try one of this delicious candies.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO
You can buy Reese's anywhere and that's because they are one of the best candy's out there for purchase. Chocolate and peanut butter was clearly something that was meant to happen but Reese's is the best. It is so creamy and delicious even with the white chocolate! I've never been a fan of white chocolate but these are fantastic!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but I kept hearing that these tasted amazing so I figured I'd try it out. They were actually pretty delicious. There isn't a big difference between the white chocolate and the regular one which is why I think I liked it so much.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This candy is so addicting! Not only is it a Reese's Cup, but it has white chocolate! Reese's definitely has the best peanut butter cups. The taste is like no other. Fortunately, they won't break the bank to get any. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I was skeptical when my boyfriend brought these home. I had asked for regular Resses but he mistakenly picked these up. And some times mistakes are supposed to happen. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate. But I swear now I whenever I see them I don't think twice about picking them up. 🍫❤️
Kareema B.
This is chocolate at it's best. I cannot get enough. I get these at my local grocery store or at Walmart. The flavor has a good balance of peanut butter and chocolate. It comes at a great price as well. I am going to be buying the miniature version for Halloween.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?