BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are already amazing, but adding white chocolate into the mix? It's like taking a bite of heaven. I'm a total sucker for white chocolate and peanut butter candy. I know a lot of people who have been hesitant to try these because they aren't the usual milk chocolate. I don't understand the stigma around white chocolate, but all I have to say is that you won't be disappointed here. Yes, some candies changing the sort of chocolate they use can be a let down, but that is not the case with Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups. Take the plunge and try it!
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
These are my husbands favorite so they are often in our house. Love the taste and texture, much more than the other whites chocolate versions of candy bars there are now.
Amanda S.
Lucasville, OH
I'm not a big chocolate fan, but this is my favorite. White chocolate is my thing when it's that time of the month lol to get rid of that craving if you know what I mean.
Elyssa H.
Recently just started eating these with white chocolate. And i think i might like them better then the original. I’m not crazy for white chocolate but these are great!
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good when I'm really craving chocolate and peanut butter however the taste just seemed really artificial. I would like them to come up with a more natural brand with less artificial ingredients.
Treshawn M.
Whitehall
I think it is so good you need to try it i think it taste like sweet good and refreshing white delicious chocolate and like is said before you really need to try it is so so so good wait not good GREAT!!!!!
Christina L.
It's okay but I wouldn't deliberately crave it and go out and buy it. To me the white chocolate kind of throws it off. I'm a huge fan of the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I am not a big fan of White Chocolate, but this was very tasty for the price. The Peanut butter filling has a nice sweet/salty balance that does not leave a gritty aftertaste on your tongue. While the White Chocolate is rich & smooth as it melts in your mouth. A fairly unique taste & better than some of the more pricier brands. When your trying to watch your weight, but have a burning need for something sweet a couple of these miniatures will hit the spot without expanding ones spare tire.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite! Omg it tastes SO much better than the original milk chocolate. It's creamy and rich. I can eat 4 at a time! I mean, what's better than white chocolate and peanut butter? I have to grab these every time I see them in the stores and it's also the first snack I go to when I'm on my menstrual. So delicious.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?