BY REESE'S #35 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
So deliciously good and worth the try. If you like regular Reese's and white chocolate you will love these white peanut butter cups I actually like them more than the regular ones. The first time I tired them was when I went to the gas station. My friend picked up a package and I was like ouuuu I need to try!
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO
You can buy Reese's anywhere and that's because they are one of the best candy's out there for purchase. Chocolate and peanut butter was clearly something that was meant to happen but Reese's is the best. It is so creamy and delicious even with the white chocolate! I've never been a fan of white chocolate but these are fantastic!
Pamela V.
Tampa, FL
Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavor mixed with chocolate. Every time that I'm going to Walmart for my grocery list, I have to pick one packet. Is really smooth and creamy, the intensity of peanut flavor is the bomb on this chocolate. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, don't hesitate to try one of this delicious candies.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but I kept hearing that these tasted amazing so I figured I'd try it out. They were actually pretty delicious. There isn't a big difference between the white chocolate and the regular one which is why I think I liked it so much.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This candy is so addicting! Not only is it a Reese's Cup, but it has white chocolate! Reese's definitely has the best peanut butter cups. The taste is like no other. Fortunately, they won't break the bank to get any. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I was skeptical when my boyfriend brought these home. I had asked for regular Resses but he mistakenly picked these up. And some times mistakes are supposed to happen. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate. But I swear now I whenever I see them I don't think twice about picking them up. 🍫❤️
Kareema B.
This is chocolate at it's best. I cannot get enough. I get these at my local grocery store or at Walmart. The flavor has a good balance of peanut butter and chocolate. It comes at a great price as well. I am going to be buying the miniature version for Halloween.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I tried these for the first time in October- we stopped at a gas station on our way to Las Vegas and I bought them by accident. I am convinced that it is fate because I fell in love. The white chocolate pairs perfectly with the peanut butter center. I rarely buy the original reese's anymore.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy! I love Reese everything! The chocolate is great and so it the peanut butter! I like that this peanut butter is different then any other peanut butter in the jar, in other candy shop or anything. This is a great chocolate peanut butter candy!
Jessica J.
Waynesburg, PA
These are a great follow up to a lunck. nothing goes better than chocolate and p.b. I can usually find these for around $1. I would eat them everyday if I could. Why get a two pack or two two packs when you can just get a king size. I don't know any of my friends that do not like these
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?