BY REESE'S #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Elyssa H.
Recently just started eating these with white chocolate. And i think i might like them better then the original. I’m not crazy for white chocolate but these are great!
Treshawn M.
Whitehall
I think it is so good you need to try it i think it taste like sweet good and refreshing white delicious chocolate and like is said before you really need to try it is so so so good wait not good GREAT!!!!!
Christina L.
It's okay but I wouldn't deliberately crave it and go out and buy it. To me the white chocolate kind of throws it off. I'm a huge fan of the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good when I'm really craving chocolate and peanut butter however the taste just seemed really artificial. I would like them to come up with a more natural brand with less artificial ingredients.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I am not a big fan of White Chocolate, but this was very tasty for the price. The Peanut butter filling has a nice sweet/salty balance that does not leave a gritty aftertaste on your tongue. While the White Chocolate is rich & smooth as it melts in your mouth. A fairly unique taste & better than some of the more pricier brands. When your trying to watch your weight, but have a burning need for something sweet a couple of these miniatures will hit the spot without expanding ones spare tire.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite! Omg it tastes SO much better than the original milk chocolate. It's creamy and rich. I can eat 4 at a time! I mean, what's better than white chocolate and peanut butter? I have to grab these every time I see them in the stores and it's also the first snack I go to when I'm on my menstrual. So delicious.
Marsha Z.
El Campo, TX
Excellent peanut butter flavor with chocolate in four convienant pieces. Peanut butter is smooth and creamy patty  with milk chocolate around it at a reasonable price.
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
I hated these. I mean rally hated these,
Until one day I had a pink line on a pregnancy test! Six years later it is still one of my favorite candies! Great taste.
Angie C.
Alhambra, CA
I was initially worried that these wouldn't taste as good as the milk chocolate kind, but they are equally good, and a bit more creamier than the normal ones. I was happy that they did not disappoint. I recommend two servings and save the other two for later.

Overall this is an innovative new product and I hope it stays in the market permanently!
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
So deliciously good and worth the try. If you like regular Reese's and white chocolate you will love these white peanut butter cups I actually like them more than the regular ones. The first time I tired them was when I went to the gas station. My friend picked up a package and I was like ouuuu I need to try!
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?