BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Perfect combo of milk chocolate and peanut butter. I would pick this over any other candy in the store. I usually don’t prefer the chocolate and peanut butter combo because it’s too rich, but not this one.
Nichole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These white peanut butter cups are so mouthwatering! White chocolate is delicious and pairs well with the peanut butter. A nice change from regular Reese's peanut butter cups.
Brizeida C.
Detroit, MI
Best chocolate ever made !!!!! I love peanut butter and whites chocolate 😍😩taste like heaven on earth ! Super affordable ! Doesn’t compare to any other chocolate! I would definitely recommend this !!!
Kayla P.
Phoenix , AZ
These are definitely tasty, but they are a little much. I can't eat more than one with out being over powered by flavor. I absolutely prefer the original Reese's peanut butter cups over the white chocolate ones!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I like it I don't hate it I love it but I sure don't hate it I can live with it or I can live without it either way. Again it's a candy that's been a part of my childhood and adulthood so it's just eh.
Jenna M.
These are not good. I do not like the mixture of the whites chocolate with the peanut butter. I think that white chocolate does not have enough bite to be properly paired with the peanut butter. I will not buy these again.
Cymone C.
WEST MEMPHIS
I love this candy my dad use to eat it all the time it’s great value keeps me coming compared to others there is a difference you can buy it all over anywhere they sell candy I would recommend this.
Ash P.
This is my favorite chocolate!! Whenever I’m having my time of the month, these are a necessity, and if it isn’t my time of the month, I love them just as much!! I always buy these in the checkout line, and I’ll never regret it.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter together this has been one of my favorite chocolates since I can remember even tho I will say sometimes i feel like it has too much peanut butter but i love peanut butter so I’m ok with it
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
OMG. I can never choose if I should get these or the milk chocolate ones so I end up buying both. Try these if you haven’t, 100% would recommend. Sweet and creamy! Of course ire repurchase worthy. And it’s affordable.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?