BY REESE'S

• Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the original?3 Answers
Jennifer S.
These are ok if you really love white chocolate. I am not a huge fan of it but like it from some brands. It's not something that I would purchase but if given to me, I would eat it. It's not too expensive either.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Reeses peanut butter cups have been a favorite of mine since I was a child, and I am also a huge lover of white chocolate. When they came out with the white chocolate Reeses, any thought of a diet disappeared. These are my weakness.
Raven M.
Peanut butter and chocolate is such an amazing candy, BUT white chocolate?!?!? Such genius, I can’t stop myself when I buy a bag. For the value of the candy, it has premium qualities I love it and will always keep my stash!
Dulce L.
Carlisle, PA
I used to not like peanut butter cups until I finally tried one. They’re delicious. They’re a little sticky in your mouth but that’s the peanut butter. I wish they had more cups in the package it comes in because you want more when you finish
Whitney M.
I usually share everything but I will not share this candy! It is typically one of my most craved items that I request. I love when Walgreens has it on sale because I can buy a bunch and put them in the fridge.
Monica M.
San Jose
I love this chocolate. I’m not always in the mood though. It isn’t something that I must have. But when I am in the mood, it is sooooo good. But eating too much can get me nauseous. of course I would repurchase
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
Love lovr love in a package...if you live for a delicious balance of peanut butter and white chocolate you've definitely hit jackpot plus more with this one...to have an even better taste pop it in the freezer😍
Jasmin I.
Orlando, FL
White chocolate is the best and now with peanut butter? Even better! This value of this product decent for what you get! I bought this item at a Walmart. It's is better then a normal peanut butter cup to me!
Julia R.
Seaman
I absolutely love white reese cups. I have always wanted to have a white chocolate peanut butter cup and now that it is finally here, it has exceeded my expectations. I buy them at least twice a week. I would highly recommend this product because of it being so delicious.
Nichole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These white peanut butter cups are so mouthwatering! White chocolate is delicious and pairs well with the peanut butter. A nice change from regular Reese's peanut butter cups.
Megan J.
Do you prefer this over the original?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone agree that these taste so much better frozen?